Established in 1972, Bay Farm is an independent, Montessori school serving children ages twelve months to fourteen years. Located just off Route 3 exit 10, the serene, nine-acre campus serves approximately two hundred children. Bay Farm seeks candidates who would contribute to the intellectual, racial, cultural, and ethnic diversity of the school community. Bay Farm is an equal opportunity employer.
Director of Communications and Marketing
Bay Farm Montessori Academy is seeking an innovative communications and marketing expert who has the energy and enthusiasm to leverage social media, the style and skills to develop outstanding marketing collateral, and the spirit and passion of an educator. We are looking for a dynamic team member with the capacity to collaborate and work with joy, purpose and compassion daily.
- Working closely with the Head of School, Enrollment & Development Directors to develop a cohesive marketing strategy for enrollment, retention, development, and community engagement.
- Implementing and managing school calendar year marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Overseeing the marketing budget and print and social media advertising campaigns in line with overall marketing strategy.
- Overseeing creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Managing Bay Farm’s social media presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and directing the school community to help improve digital media recognition.
- Managing and updating external and internal Bay Farm website.
- Using data to Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Developing and delivering school-wide communications, including newsletter, Annual Report, and other support materials.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that the staff are informed of marketing objectives and goals.
Bay Farm Montessori Academy educates children from 12 month to 14 years. In the true spirit of Montessori education we follow the child, providing our students with incredible opportunities for growth by delivering outstanding academics while capitalizing on the natural curiosity and talents of each child. We have a cohesive school community that values the development of the whole child. If you are a committed, self-directed individual with a strong desire to create, and a passion for education, we would like to hear from you. Please send a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about our school and all of our wonderful programs at www.bfarm.org.
Middle School Teacher, Math/Science
Bay Farm Montessori Academy is seeking a high-energy, creative, science and math educator whose style is congruent with Montessori education principles. We are looking for a dynamic teacher who has the capacity to lead our rigorous, student-centered math/science program for the 2018-19 school year.
By the time Bay Farm students reach middle school, they are confident, capable learners who take on challenges with a spirit of creativity and independence. Bay Farm students thrive in collaborative classrooms where the work of learning is approached with joy, purpose, and compassion.
Our Middle School program delivers outstanding academics while capitalizing on the natural and human resources of the school’s community. Middle school students learn to sail, run their own business, and complete yearly work internships as part of their Bay Farm experience. All middle school students receive their own iPads and create yearly STEAM-based projects.
If you are a committed, self-directed individual with the desire to create a strong, relevant math/science program in a nurturing and collaborative Montessori environment, we would like to hear from you. Please send a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. You can learn more about our school and this program at www.bfarm.org.
Bay Farm is seeking people who would like to serve as substitute teachers on an irregular basis. Skills in interpersonal relations with students, parents, teachers, and staff are necessary. Montessori-trained teachers or those interested in being trained as Montessori teachers are encouraged to apply. Montessori experience is not required, but experience working with children is preferred.
Please email your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.