School Closing Information
Bay Farm Remind
The school has registered all parent email addresses with an outside service called "Remind." As a result, you will receive an email in the event of an emergency or school closing.
You can also receive a text message if you opt to do so. If you would like to receive text messages when Bay Farm is closed, please do the following:
Text: "@bayfarmall" to 81010.
You will receive a text back confirming you have joined the school broadcast.
Additionally, Bay Farm will continue to communicate school closing news via the following methods:
1. An email blast will go out to all family email addresses.
2. A text message will be sent to all mobile phone numbers. (If you opted in through the directions above.)
3. A voicemail message will be sent to all phone numbers.
4. We will post the closure on Facebook and on Bay Farm’s website.
5. We will contact the local news affiliates, including NBC (WHDH, CH 7), ABC (WCVB, CH 5) , CBS (WBZ-TV, CH 4), and FOX (CH 25), who will post the closings on their website and/or list on their TV news stations.
6. We will post this with WPLM (1390AM) Radio in Plymouth.
When power lines are down, it can be difficult for the school to get the word out and for families to access the information; therefore we provide many ways to communicate.
If the weather is bad and the School is open, families are encouraged to use their own best judgment and to travel only at their own discretion.