Admissions Open House
Thursday, March 7, 9:30 - 11:00am
Join us Thursday, March 7 for an Admissions Open House!
Families are invited to campus to learn all about Bay Farm -- Hear about our curriculum, tour the campus, meet the staff and faculty, and see the school in action!
Future Open Houses:
Join us for Karen K and the Jitterbugs on Saturday, March 2nd at 10:30am. Feel free to stick around after the show for a tour of the Bay Farm campus.
5 Reasons to Attend a Bay Farm Open House:
- See the classrooms in action: Come see how a calm, focused, happy classroom functions when the environment is prepared to foster hands on learning. See why most adults wished THEY went to school here!
- Get a feel for the campus: Bay Farm sits on a 9-acre tranquil campus. We encourage families to visit our playground, take a walk down our Peace Path, visit the Bay Farm chickens, and check out our tree orchard to get a feel for what Bay Farm is all about. Feel the magic when you see our music and drama space or the eclectic ArtLand where our students create true masterpieces. Play on our outdoor structure or visit our Fairy Garden.
- Meet the school’s administration: Come meet our Bay Farm team! Each member of our staff and faculty are here for one reason. We love children and we want them all to grow and learn with joy, purpose, and compassion.
- Learn more about the Montessori Method: There are many myths when it comes to the Montessori method of education and every Montessori school is different. We encourage families to attend our Open Houses to learn about what Montessori philosophies the school practices and how Bay Farm can teach your child to love the process of learning while encouraging independence and creativity.
- Determine if Bay Farm is the right fit! We strive to enroll children whose promise and learning will be well-served by the challenge of our curriculum and the character of our community. We can’t wait to meet you and to answer any questions you may have about our school and our community.
For more information, contact Britta Moran at BrittaM@bfarm.org (link sends e-mail).